Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus
This is an interesting video with a funny spin on how our world is changing. I encourage you to take a look at it and consider how you fit into this picture. Are you so fast paced that the smallest hiccup causes you stress? I know I tend to be! I think many of us (especially those that fit into the nerd category, such as myself) not only expect things to work, but expect them to make our lives easier. I don't know how many times I've said, "all the technology in the world and THIS is how we have to complete this task?" I always find myself thinking about how things could be made better and am annoyed if the way we're doing it just doesn't make sense! Would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment