Thursday, July 23, 2009

iLab Gets Furniture!




I have been working for almost a year now on this new lab at my school and today it all started to come together. SMART Board installers and table installers are here today. I am so excited to see it finally start to look like a computer lab!

I scheduled my first training in the lab for August 3rd (mostly because I knew I'd be pushing to get it all done and wanted to have a date so people would get in here and do it-before normal beginning of year stuff starts-yeah, a little sneaky). Now everyone is rushing around to do final touches. Left to do: finishing plates for the networking cables, ceiling outlets for projectors, paint, connect the new networking to the new server and of course set up all of the equipment.

Still deciding on a paint color, although, I think the my principal wants it to be white. Next week will be interesting, but I can't wait to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment