Monday, July 6, 2009

Tables are in!!


The tables for the new lab arrived last week and today I went in to place them so the electrical poles could be installed. Got a few of the first pictures as well, so wanted to share those with everyone.
Wasn't able to coordinate table installers and electrical folks, so we had to lay the table tops on the floor so the poles could be placed in the correct spot. We found that the tables were a little larger than we expected so the layout of the room had to change a little (they're 8ftx6ft). Our tables were ordered from Custom Educational Furniture and I worked with Cindy Lubin there. I found them while wandering the vendor floor at the NCTIES conference and Cindy has been fantastic at answering all of my questions and working with me on a fairly specific delivery date.
As soon as the poles are in place and the tables are installed, I'll begin setting up the computers. My first workshop in that room is scheduled for 2 weeks from now, so I'm really hoping all goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment