Friday, June 13, 2008

Watch out-Summer Ahead

Today was my last day of school for a while. I'm sure I'll be in next week because I can't stay away, but I don't HAVE to go.
I had a few interesting things happen while talking to everyone at the end of the year banquet. First of all, had a great conversation at my table about how important technology is in the lives of students today. I tried to just sit back and listed because I didn't want to be the one to initiate any interesting ideas on this one. It was really interesting to hear the teachers talk about how they knew technology was one of the best ways of reaching students. A couple of teachers even mentioned that technology projects they implemented this year were viewed as "best projects" by their students. I'm really interested to see what these teachers come up with over the summer. The excitement over the county technology camp is overwhelming and I truly believe it will affect how lessons are developed in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment