Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wanted: Technology in Action


I am starting to plan for a multimedia room at my school. My plans for this room include a podcasting booth, an animation design center, a video corner with green screen and a full working lab. Before we get too far into planning, my principal asked me to do a little research and see if I could find a school with a similar (or maybe even a better) situation. We want to make sure we're spending the money appropriately and we want the room to be top notch for our students and staff.
So, this is my challenge to you! Think about any school you may know of that has a similar situation and email me: mrslachance@gmail.com (or post a comment to this entry). We'd love to visit the school to see their resources in action.
Or, if you think there is something different I should be doing, please feel free to comment or email me as well. I'm accepting any ideas at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment