Thursday, December 11, 2008

Share it all with Google


I recently discovered a neat little tool called Google Sharing. It allows you to put a button in your browser and easily share the website that you are viewing with friends. There are several sharing options once you press the button. In one way, you can simply email the link to someone. Another allows you to post to popular social networking sites and the final way is to post to your Google sharing page. With all options, you are asked to enter a brief description of what you are sharing so the recipient knows how it can be used.
Yes, this is very similar to social bookmarking, but the ease of use in my opinion is fantastic! I think that this would be a great option for sharing sites amongst the staff at my school. Once you create your page, all you have to do is share your link!
Happy Browsing! My google shared site

No comments:

Post a Comment