Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My first book!

I have always wanted to write a book.  I started a couple, but never really could get behind them.  Then, I decided that maybe ebooks are the way to go for my subject area.  After some research, I realized that not only are ebooks good for my subject, but perfect for my vision too!  I love a good short read that is packed full of useful information and that's just what I am doing with this book (and the ones that will follow in the series).

Saving Seconds is my main title as while I am training, I find myself always saying, "Look, I just saved you a few seconds every day!"  So, these books will be dedicated to making your life easier by finding tips and tricks for doing things more efficiently.  This first book is focused on Gmail and includes 10 tips that help you use and be more efficient with Gmail.  The books to follow will include more on efficiency in the Google Apps suite, but also other tips that will help organizations function better.

I hope you will take a look and pass it on to those you know that may need it!  Just click on the book cover to the left to learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment